CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

I am sooooo Tired!


I thought I'd take a quick second before I go to bed and let everyone know that I'm still alive and well (for the most part). It is now 2 am and I just finished a big Political Science assignment. So if anyone wants to learn about the differences and similarities between Liberal and Realistic political theories, let me know and I'll send you an essay....ugh! I guess my biggest obstacle this semester has been finding time to study. I love how college professors think that theirs is the only class in the world and that they can assign 200 pages a week of reading to do.... So, I have that plus chemistry and math (my favorite) to look forward every day. But it's all for a good cause. I'll be a veterinarian some day and that rocks! I'm tired so I gotta bounce! Best wishes and love to everyone!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, maybe you shouldn't have stayed up watching Baby Mama with us last night!

Anonymous said...

What did you bounce on??

Will you send me your essay? I want to know all about political science...

Anonymous said...

Matt-I love that you comment on this blog. I also love the music. Don't Worry-Who else but you guys would but Iron Maiden on their Blog. But Love ya-and see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

totally know the feeling of professors thinking that they are the only class that you are taking. I hate it....