CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Goo Goo Dolls!


This last weekend we had the most amazing time at the Goo Goo Dolls concert. We're now regulars, since we went last year too. Nu Skin was holding a concert for their employees and since my dad has sweet hook ups because he's an audio visual guy, he was able to get 8 tickets! I cant lie, when I was about ten years old I had a major crush on the main singer. He of course still has is sexy voice going for him, but I have to admit he is getting kind of crusty. It was fun though to hear them perform a lot of their new stuff like the song from transformers, but I especially like their old stuff like Iris and black balloon. Please enjoy these fuzzy but very lovely pictures I tried to take.

Matt and I having a blast!

Oh and don't worry...there were confetti cannons at the end!

And even though this is not that great of a witness, we were back stage to see the band and here is the back of the nasty base players head.

THE END

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...Looks like fun. Go Go Dalls- who knew you liked them? Well-I updated my blog upon your request...Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

so fun! i was going to blog about this too. i had a sweet picture of the couple in front of me grabbing each others butts. maybe i'll still post it